Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Week 35

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
By this time our little baby should be weighing in around 5 to 5 1/2 pounds. I will have to check with the doctor on Thursday to see if they can give me an estimate. She's still head down which is good since it will increase the ease of labor, if there are any eases to that! Over these next couple of weeks she shouldn't get much longer, at this point she could be up to 20 inches long. Up until delivery the baby will continue gaining weight at around a 1/2 pound per week.

I am feeling the increased pressure of the baby on my injured groin muscle. I have given up the hope that it will heal and will probably have to wait for that until after she is out. That's fine with me though, because I am pretty sure all of this dumpy stuff we've been dealing with will be worth it when we are finally able to meet our little girl!

I'll try to take a picture tonight and post it, I feel like I am huge!

0 comments to Week 35:

Post a Comment