Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Blood Pressure

Friday, July 24, 2009
As of my appointment yesterday, my blood pressure was back down to 120. This of course does not take me and the baby out of the clear. I will still have to have the NST and ultrasounds with my appointments each week. If my blood pressure stays at 120 or goes lower I only have to get checked once a week. If it starts going back up I will have to get checked 2-3 times per week as well as run the chance of being put on bed rest.

The baby got a little upset during the NST and tried to push/kick off the heart rate monitor, the nurse definitely thought it was funny, when she was trying to hold it in place physically on my belly the baby kept kicking at it to get her to stop.

During the ultrasound we were able to see the baby's practice breathing and heart beating. She finally did some good movements near the end and even started playing with her toes. One of the benefits of having this issue is that I am going to be able to see her every week until she comes.

Now I just have to wait for the results on the urine test to find out if I have preeclamsia or not.

0 comments to Blood Pressure:

Post a Comment