Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

More Appointments

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
I should have mentioned below that the increased monitoring done by my doctor will be done through weekly appointments (normally these wouldn't have started until week 37). At these appointments we'll be monitoring the baby via ultrasound as well as doing a non-stress test which monitors the baby's heartrate for a half hour.

My first of these appointments is on Thursday. John and my mom are coming with for information and probably for moral support.

I'm pretty sure that my mom is really excited to see the baby!

1 comments to More Appointments:

Kristen said...

ick is all I can say. Hopefully everything turns out okay. I told mom to call me after the appointment on Thursday! Good luck and print me a copy of Kate please!!

p.s. I think that picture is funny

Post a Comment