Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Do I Work Tomorrow?

Thursday, July 2, 2009
So I just found out by chance that my office is closed tomorrow for the 4th of July holiday! Yes, I should have known this before, but just finding out now probably makes this the best Thursday in work history (besides the fact that I have to get a lot of stuff done for month-end).

Right away I thought of something to do that I have been wanting to do for a very long time but just never got around to it...

I am taking the beagles to the groomer. It should be an interesting trip, they don't usually have any issues with us clipping their nails, and love to be brushed, but the blow-drying will be a new concept to them. Also, they take care of a glad located at the dog's behind that has been causing my dogs to rub their butts on the ground (definitely something John or I would never want to do, ever).

Wish us luck that I don't end up chasing a soggy beagle or two around Petsmart tomorrow!

1 comments to Do I Work Tomorrow?:

Kristen said...

That would be a site to see :)

Post a Comment