Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Belly Pain

Friday, July 17, 2009
Last night I woke up at 3:30am with extreme pain shooting into my right side lower belly area. The pain hurt so bad I wasn't sure I would be able to get up. I even had a thought run through my head that we would have to be heading over to the hospital...

The pain didn't feel like labor, not that I know what that feels like. When I was able to sit up straight the pain started to go away. After going to the bathroom and walking a little it was gone.

Now I am just sore as the baby continues to move lower in my belly, I keep telling her that she's running out of room and is in for the shock of her life if she keeps on going...but of course she isn't listening!

Oh and by the way, now due to the discomfort, painful muscles, and positioning/moving of the baby I now waddle. And, I don't even care! : )

1 comments to Belly Pain:

Ronell said...

And you thought you were made to make babies...

Post a Comment