Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Made to Make Babies

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Lately I have been starting to get the impression that I hail from a long line of women who were made to make babies. I really don't know of a more archaic thing to say, but after I learned something this weekend I fear it may be true.

I was talking with my great-aunt Phyllis and she told me how my Grandma Wurdeman always had easy pregnancies. She supposedly never felt better than when she was pregnant with my dad, uncle, and aunt. This is the same thing that my mom says about her pregnancies with my sister and myself.

Now with that information doesn't it make sense that I have had such an easy pregnancy so far?

I suppose now that I have said this, my labor is going to get tricky...hope not!

0 comments to Made to Make Babies:

Post a Comment