Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Week 23

Thursday, April 30, 2009
I don't have a fruit to compare the baby's size to this week but she is beginning to gain more weight. This is definately evident as I feel her kicking much more pronounced as the days go by.

Yesterday she kicked for an entire hour throughout the all-company meeting that I attended. It definately didn't make sitting still that long on an uncomfortable chair any easier! I wonder if it was because she really likes or really hates meetings? : )

I ordered the bedding the other day, I ended up settling on a similar but cheaper bedding that we could purchase with gift cards that we had saved up from Target. It looks cute online so I hope it is as good in person.

1 comments to Week 23:

Kristen said...

Your baby ---> grows as your real baby grows...weird

Post a Comment