Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Pictures of Baby Kate

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Here are some of the ultrasound pictures from week 20 when we found out that we were having a baby Kate and not a baby Jack!
This is a picture of her from the top, you can see the top of her head and her knees, shins, etc. I think that this is a popular position for her so that she can shove me with both feet at the same time! : ) Is it my imagination or do her legs already look long?!
This is a side picture of her, it is amazing how much of her profile you can see compared to the shots earlier in the pregnancy.
I decided against posting the picture that has an arrow pointing towards her "girl" parts. When she gets older I am sure she will appreciate my ability to hold back! : )

2 comments to Pictures of Baby Kate:

Kristen said...

those are the funny ones :)

Tricia said...

Cool pictures!

Post a Comment