Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Our Baby's First Time at the Bar

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tonight John and I are making a pit stop in Maplewood on the way home at the Dive Bar. I know, why would I ever want to go to the Dive Bar? Well, a couple of John's good friends are in a Rockband contest that is being held there and put on by KDWB. I believe that if they win they will win a trip to Vegas. I am still trying to figure out if it would be worth it, but John assures me that it is. : )

Anyways, here is a link to their top rated You Tube video, and yes they will be dressing up as Kiss tonight.

If anyone is interested in watching video game playing brought to "the next level" swing on by the Dive Bar in Maplewood at 7pm tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FazUcqEO6Ro

0 comments to Our Baby's First Time at the Bar:

Post a Comment