Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

What I Did This Weekend

Monday, April 20, 2009
One of the things that took up some of my time this weekend was going to a baby shower for my friend Heidi. It was really fun to see all that baby stuff...in pink!
So that got me in the baby mode and I decided to try my hand at making some baby bibs. It seems to me that all the ones I like in the stores are like $10 or more each, which is crazy! So I put a picture below of the ones I have made so far and then some pictures of the fabric I have to make more. It turned out to be pretty easy once I got the hang of it. : )
They are 100% cotton on one side (the side showing) which is the fashion side and then they are terry cloth on the other side which is the function side.





0 comments to What I Did This Weekend:

Post a Comment