Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A Grandpa Who Doesn't Want to Know

Friday, April 10, 2009
So for some odd reason, probably just to be a pain in the butt, my dad has decided that he does not want to know beforehand what sex the baby is. So, if anyone who reads this does ever see my crazy dad, make sure not to spill the beans!

Though I do believe I may have done just that last night, I am the worst with secrets. When I was on the phone with him Nora, the beagle, decided that she wanted to try on the pink dress in the picture below. Go figure I scolded her saying, "Nora, put that dress down it is not for you." Maybe he wasn't paying attention? : ) He will probably pretend he didn't even hear it.

1 comments to A Grandpa Who Doesn't Want to Know:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how many people read your blog!! CRAZY!

Post a Comment