Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Friendly Insurance Company

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I just got done with a friendly call from the insurance company. This information may make some people cringe, as we've all heard crazy and unbelievable tales of people's bad experiences with their insurance companies.

We have our insurance through Aetna through John's work. Aetna has a program for expecting mothers that basically supports you through information and monthly phone calls throughout the pregnancy. I have really like getting these calls because my new friend Kathy lets me know what to expect at my next appointment. She also tells me things to ask in case they don't come up between the doctor and myself. Also, if there was ever an issue, like if I did have gestational diabetes, she would have assisted me in getting all of the necessary supplies/medication that were prescribed.

It is a pretty cool service, especially now at the end when she reminds me about the symptoms of pre-term labor. I figure at this point with this being my first pregnancy I would rather know more than less about what is actually going on with my body that I have no control over right now.

Anyways, I just thought it would be nice to share a positive experience that I had with my insurance company as they usually happen so infrequently!

0 comments to Friendly Insurance Company:

Post a Comment