Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Doctor Appointment

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I have reached the point in my pregnancy that my doctor's appointments are scheduled every two weeks instead of every month. I had my first bi-weekly appointment today and all is well. The baby's heartbeat is in the 130's which is good and I am measuring at 31 weeks, which is a tiny bit ahead but nothing to write home about.

Other than that, John and I are staying busy this week getting the house ready for his nephews to come and stay the night on Friday. They are both so much fun that we love having them come over and stay with us. Though afterwards we are both usually completely physically exhausted, it is amazing how active little kids are!

On Saturday we are taking the boys to Minneapolis to run in the HeartBeat 5000 kid's fun run race. They did it last year and loved it, so of course a repeat performance is necessary! Cole, who is five told his mom, "I didn't win it last time, but this time I am going to!" It will sure be interesting anyways!

0 comments to Doctor Appointment:

Post a Comment