Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I Failed the Test

Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Today at my doctor's appointment I had to do the glucose level test. This basically means that I got to the doctor a half hour before my appointment, drank this nasty orange sweet drink, and then had to wait there an hour. After the hour is up they draw your blood and test your blood sugar. You either receive a pass or a fail, in my case it unfortunately was a fail.

A failed glucose screening means that on Monday I have to go back to the doctor for a three-hour glucose test. I'm not so worried about having the gestational diabetes, at this point if it is happening then I have no control over it. The major thing that I am not looking forward to is spending three lovely hours at the doctor, boring!

Ah well, good thing I can play tv and movies on my ipod!

0 comments to I Failed the Test:

Post a Comment