Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Week 30

Monday, June 22, 2009
The baby is getting bigger by the day, evidence of that is my quickly expanding waistline! She is now over three pounds and very active!

This week her little brain, for now, is starting to get its characteristic wrinkles and lines. This recent brain development has allowed her to begin regulating her own body temperature so that fine hair all over her body at this point will begin to go away.

I also found out that the heartburn may not be related to a hairy baby. There is a hormone in a pregnant woman's body that helps to relax muscles. The combination of that with the growing baby and squished up stomach can lead to major heartburn. I guess I won't have to look into baby electrolysis! (You have to know I am totally kidding!)

0 comments to Week 30:

Post a Comment