Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

She Gets That From...The Beagles?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Last night in her bath, Kate decided to pull out one of her brand new tricks since she had the undivided attention of both her mommy and daddy.

While John was talking to her (also known as sounding like a crazy person, which is an ailment most adults contract when within five feet of any infant or toddler) she was watching him and then she tilted her head to the side. Right away she brought it back up like nothing happened and John and I both kind of stopped. Then she did it again, and again, and even went back and forth from side to side.

(I will try my best to get this on camera, but as most people know, once the camera is out it becomes much more interesting than what was happening before.)

John thinks that it could be because he tilts his head when talking to her sometimes.

I think it is from all that time she spends watching her friends, the Beagles.

When talking to either Beagle, but especially Puller (I know, only crazy people talk to their dogs right?) they will often tilt their head as if to say, "I don't understand", or "I sympathise", or even "I am trying to figure out what you are saying to me".

We have many, and I mean many, pictures of them holding this pose, none of which I have handy to post along with this right now.

Great...my baby is going to be a Beagle when she grows up!

0 comments to She Gets That From...The Beagles?:

Post a Comment