Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Wednesday

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Today when I called into the hospital they were able to schedule me for my gel at 10:30 which was great! I went in and everything looked good so they did give me the gel. This caused me to start having contractions, which basically at this point feel like bad cramps. After two hours of monitoring they let me leave and I headed into work for a little while.

I am still getting the crampy contractions at this point. I don't think they are getting worse, though they have moved to my back a little depending on my positioning. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment bright and early in the morning. Supposedly at this appointment my doctor and I will make a "plan", so I guess we'll see where that leads us!

0 comments to Wednesday:

Post a Comment