Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Tuesday

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
I feel like I have been constantly running these past couple of days, so why don't I catch you all up!

I called in the morning to see if the hospital would have room to do a gel. I was told that they would call when they had an opening. So I started working from home and then decided to head into work around lunchtime. After working, on the way home, I stopped at Target to grab some milk and waffles. Just as the cashier was handing me my receipt the hospital called letting me know that they had space but I would have to come in right away. I proceded then to return the milk and waffles that I just bought (they would have gone bad in the car). It was pretty weird returning them like that, but after my explanation as to why I was doing it the woman at guest services completely understood.

At the hospital they started monitoring me, my blood pressure was up again at 150. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the gel though because my body was allready contracting too much (not that I could feel anything). So after sitting there from 4:15 to 7:30 we were on our way home again. At that point I was getting pretty frustrated to have gone to the hospital two days in a row without leaving with a baby in my arms!

0 comments to Tuesday:

Post a Comment