Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

At the Hospital

Friday, August 14, 2009
At my doctor's appointment yesterday my doctor made the decision to get this whole process started and sent me on my way dowtown to the hospital.

I was admitted into the hospital at 3 pm and was started on a medication that would start contractions to open up my cervix. It took a while for the contractions to start but though they were weak, they did continue all night. At this point we don't know yet if they did anything to the cervix or not, unfortunately even with the medicine it is still just a waiting game.

John came to meet me at the hospital not long after I checked in and had a very comfortable stay in the reclining chair in the rom.

This morning we are just waiting to see what the doctor's plans are for the day and we'll take it from there.

0 comments to At the Hospital:

Post a Comment