Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Giving In

Monday, May 18, 2009
I have finally bit the bullet and purchased some maternity shirts. I have been wearing the pants now for a while just because comfort is a big thing for me these days. Anyways, I was always shocked at the prices of maternity clothes, go figure they were never on sale. I suppose that they know you will have to buy them so they figure they can charge whatever they'd like. There is a point though were one must break down, give in and purchase some fun, tent-like shirts. Thankfully I had a coupon from a friend for 20% off, which definitely helped!

It is kinda hard for me to spend a ton of money on something that I will barely wear, but I suppose I can save them in a box when I am done this time for my next pregnancy.

0 comments to Giving In:

Post a Comment