Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Baby's Progress per Doctor

Thursday, May 7, 2009
Our baby girl is growing right along schedule according to the doctor. Supposedly my uterus is now three fingers above my belly button, which is where it should be at this point.

The placenta is attached to the front of the uterus. This doesn't mean anything bad for the baby but means that for now it is normal to only feel her kicking and moving around in my lower abdomen instead of higher. I won't feel her higher until she gets bigger, and has less room to move around in there.

Other than that, everything else is great! Next appointment (4 weeks) I have to do the one-hour glucose test. This will test if I have gestational diabetes, so I better lay off the cake!

0 comments to Baby's Progress per Doctor:

Post a Comment