Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Why Is That Any Of Your Business?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Yesterday, as I was leaving the parking ramp, the parking lot attendant (who is always overly friendly) asked me if I was still breast feeding my baby.

He asked this while motioning to his breast and making a squeezing and pulling motion. I get this question a lot from people that I know, and I am fine with it. But when it comes from a complete stranger, who is not a doctor/nurse/medical professional that needs to ask these questions, and is accompanies by crude motions, I think I have the right to be offended.

Now really, is that any of his business?

Supposedly he asked this to lead into his next compliment..."Because you are looking very pretty." Sorry, that compliment kind of backfired!

0 comments to Why Is That Any Of Your Business?:

Post a Comment