Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Symptoms

Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I think that I may be one of the luckiest pregnant women out there, especially after hearing of the symptoms two of my good friends have had to go through with their pregnancies. I have had no morning sickness, thank goodness! My only food aversion at this point is coleslaw, which will be a bummer in the summer but not such a big deal right now.

The only symptoms I have been dealing with are the lovely skin issues, which is a hard one for me beucase I have never had skin issues until now (I was one lucky highschooler!) The other symptom that I have been dealing with is lack of energy. I think that it has definately affected John as well since he told his family this weekend that I sleep for 14 hours a day, totally overexagerating! : )

Thankfully now though I am getting my energy back, and not picking up any more symptoms in its place!

0 comments to Symptoms:

Post a Comment