Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Speaking of the State Fair...

Monday, March 30, 2009
There is a chance that having this baby may knock out the State Fair for me this year. : (

Though it is barely spring I can already feel my State Fair food favorite cravings kicking in. Those cravings would include:
  • French Fries (the good kind right by the entrance)
  • Corn Dog (no Pronto Pup for me)
  • Cheese Curds (orange cheese please)
  • Lemonade
  • and whatever else sounds remotely interesting enough to try (last year John and I tried the chocolate covered bacon, definitely not a fan but at least I know now!)

This revelation has made me begin to hope for a delayed due date or even to have the baby on the day it is due (8/27/09). If that were to happen then I definitely could make it to the first or second day of the fair. In all truth if I am still even partially mobile by that point I will definitely be heading over to St. Paul on the opening day of the State Fair, and probably go into labor while I'm there! : )

At least I'll have the french fries!

1 comments to Speaking of the State Fair...:

Kristen said...

We can rent you a scooter for the day and take you :)

Post a Comment