Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Old Wives' Tale #2

Friday, March 6, 2009
So I guess there are a lot of people out in the world who believe that a pregnant woman's cravings are caused by the sex of the baby. The rule that they created states that if you crave sweet you are having a girl and if you crave sour you are having a boy.

What if I crave chicken salad (exactly what I have been craving all week)?

But basically so far I have been craving sweets and desserts more than normal. I actually have been craving them enough now to have John automatically ask when we are grocery shopping if we need to pick up a dessert or if we have something at home (such a good guy!). So based off of the second tale we are having a girl.

Here is a graph showing the results so far:




0 comments to Old Wives' Tale #2:

Post a Comment