Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Without A Seat

Thursday, May 20, 2010
Yesterday I got a call from my husband as I was walking through the parking ramp at work, I had taken the car seat to work with me.

At this point he was trying his best to install the convertible car seat into his car in a rear-facing position (we aren't ready to have her forward face yet).

I'm pretty sure he was a little miffed at me at this point! : )

I tried calling a friend who I knew could bring over a seat to use (her daughter just switched to the convertible). Of course, I couldn't get a hold of her.

So what did I do? I took the day off of course, what a perfect excuse!

Plus I didn't want to have to drive all the way back to work (about 40 minutes) after bringing the seat home to my husband.

Oh and when you walk in the door and she is so excited to see you, it makes it that much harder to turn around and leave again.

We ended up having a really fun day filled with no plans, and those don't happen too often!

0 comments to Without A Seat:

Post a Comment