Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A Case of the Black Tongue

Sunday, March 7, 2010
Earlier this week I noticed something kind of freaky with Kate. Her tongue was black on the top back.

I noticed it when I was picking her up from daycare, and in the hustle and bustle of going home I forgot all about it.

I didn't see it again until yesterday, which of course made me wonder about it again. She doesn't seem to be acting differently, which helped to keep me from freaking out, but I was still curious about it.

So today when we were at Target, John and I bought a baby toothbrush (yes we are now these parents...crazy) to try and brush it off.

Well that didn't work, especially since Kate got pissed when we stuck something into her mouth that didn't have food on the end of it.

So I of course took to the Internet and found out that it was the medicine she was taking for her ear infection that caused it.

The only really bad part about it, is what it is called...

Black Tongue a.k.a. Hairy Tongue

Now that's just gross!

0 comments to A Case of the Black Tongue:

Post a Comment